Reverse Osmosis Service and Filters
Why Is Reverse Osmosis Service Important?
Reverse Osmosis system: Should be professionally validated periodically and maintained so that it can consistently produce safe and healthy purified water for your home and family.
How Often? Reverse osmosis system requires the pre-filter, post-filter and inline-filters to be replaced on a regular basis every 6-12 Months, but this depends on the condition of the water “City Water” or “Well Water” and the overall water consumption.
Example: City and Well water can carry high levels of iron, sediment and turbidity reducing the lifespan of the pre-filter elements significantly. The less turbidity in water, the more healthful it is to the human body. In fact, too much turbidity can lead to gastrointestinal diseases.
Important Part: Cleaning and sanitizing a reverse osmosis system is a very important part of our services to reduce and prevent, mold, mildew, bacteria and more throughout the system.
Service & Maintenance Failure
CALL TODAY 602.326.6142
• Damaging the systems performance and decrease the overall purity of the output water.
• The systems output water volume and pressure flow will be reduce.
• Increase your water bill do to higher contaminated wastewater production.
• Favor accumulation and growth of waterborne pathogens (fouling) in the filtration system and storage tank. This mold, mildew, bacteria, etc. may pose a health threat.
• Notice an unpleasant taste and/or odor in your water.
• Old systems can lead to possible leaks and water damages to your home.
What is the Lifespan of a Reverse Osmosis System? Professional service, new filters, sterilize cleaning every 6-12 months and maintained as parts will wear out (Ro drinking faucet, storage tank and membrane), the system can last for approximately 8-10 years!
Failing To Replace Ro System In 8-10 Years
We Treat Every New Customer Like Family!
• RO/Reverse Osmosis Systems Service and Repair
• Water Softeners Service and Repair
• Entire Home Filtering Systems Service and Repair
• Un-install and Re-install Systems
• Our Service Appointments Are Set 1-2 Hours
Our code of values and culture to live by, which not only outline how we work in a professional environment, but also how we live our daily lives is making our effort to provide professional quality and service to you and your family for years to come.
Thank you for trusting us with your water treatment.
CALL TODAY 602.326.6142
Valley Wide - SERVICE
REQUEST SERVICE BY EMAIL
We hate SPAM too. We will never share your information.
Monday 8:00 am – 6:00 p.m. Tuesday 8:00 am – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:00 p.m.Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 p.m Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 p.m. Saturday 10 am – 2:00p.m